If you are attending an appointment at one of our practices, please read the following information carefully.
- Your treatment will be performed with local anaesthetic. PLEASE NOTE: This service does not provide IV sedation or general anaesthetic; for this your dentist will need to refer you to the hospital.
- Please download and complete the medical history form to bring with you. (We will have one for you if you do not have the facility at home.)
- If you take any medication please ensure you also bring your prescription with you; without the full list of your medication we will not be able to carry out the treatment.
- We endeavour to see you promptly at the booked time, however, due to the nature of the treatments, there can be delays. Our staff will keep you informed.
- Please ensure you arrive on time as we cannot guarantee the surgeon will see you if you arrive late.
- Missing your appointment or cancel with short notice means that valuable treatment time has been wasted.
- Please note, if more than one appointment is missed or cancelled with short notice (less than 3 working days prior to your appointment), you will need to be referred again and re-join the waiting list.
- If you wish to cancel or reschedule you appointment, you can
- Use the online form link below, or
- Text us on 07786 201815 (SMS only) – Please provide 2 dates you may be available, along with you Name, Date of Birth and reason for cancellation, or
- Contact us directly
Please use the links below for more information:
We look forward to seeing you.
Visiting Specialist Services Ltd