If you are attending an appointment at one of our practices, please read the following information carefully.
- Your treatment will be performed with local anaesthetic. PLEASE NOTE: This service does not provide IV sedation or general anaesthetic; for this your dentist will need to refer you to the hospital.
- Please download and complete the medical history form to bring with you.
- If you take any medication please ensure you also bring your prescription with you; without the full list of your medication we will not be able to carry out the treatment.
- We endeavour to see you promptly at the booked time, however, due to the nature of the treatments, there can be delays.
- Please ensure you arrive on time as we cannot guarantee the surgeon will see you if you arrive late.
- Missing your appointment means that valuable treatment time has been wasted. If more than one appointment is missed you will need to be referred again and re-join the waiting list. Please inform us if you cannot attend so we can offer the appointment to someone else.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule you appointment, please use the link below or contact us directly.
Please use the links below for more information:
We look forward to seeing you.
Visiting Specialist Services Ltd